Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Saturday, In the Park, I think it was the Fourth of July...
Well actually it’s in the KYMR Radio Studio and it’s the Eighth of September, but there’s no song written about that :(
‘The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show’, tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT! Featuring the Best in Avatar Dancing this side of the Internet and more of the September Colors of of the Collectible, Delectable, and just plain fun to play with while sitting around the house in your Underwear, KYMR Radio Prizes! :P (Underwear sold separately, Batteries not included, Some assembly required)
C’mon Down and let’s Blow the Roof off this Joint! ;)
Hope to seeyas there! :D
The prize Winners for Saturday September 8th were:

CrystallBall
wolfsoul
Mitzi
The Incredible Capt.Dialtone
Lil Miss Titzenass
Lil Klary
Caleb
shanny
VeganCodeMonkey
mrslee

Thank You All again for another Memorable evening!!! You all make this so much fun! :)
JavaBean Kicks my Butt to the “Passenger Seat” and takes the Wheel next Thursday and Saturday!!
We hope you’ll join us again ;)
JavaBean JavaBean RAH RAH!!!
JavaBean takes to the airwaves today on the Thursday edition of The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, tonight at 8pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
She be’a playin’ the best Avatar Dance Hits this side of the Internet to keep yer Feets a Stompin’ and yer Booty’s a Shakin’!
There will also be more of the September Colors of the Collectible KYMR Radio Prizes, sure to make you the envy of the World!
Hope to seeyas all there!!! :D
Saturday Schmaturday!
As in a Schmaturing of Anything Goes tonight as JavaBean takes the helm once again on The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, 8 – 10pm VZT in the Still Beautiful Downtown Kymer!!!
There will of course also be more of the September Colors of the Collectible KYMR Radio Prizes, just Pink enough to make you want to Vomit a little :P (Barf Bags available for a small fee. They also can double as Trick-Or-Treat Bags next month, or you can Barf in Pyewacket’s Shoes…)
Soooooooo C’mon down, Boogie down, Get down, Party down, Fall down, Get back up, Wonder what the Hell just happened, and do it all over again!!!
Hope to seeyas all there! ;)
Hello Hiny Shappy People!!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show Thursday Edition kicks off tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT!
It’s also Week Three of the September PINK KYMR Radio Prizes!!! (I’m NOT going to say anything bad about the colors for Fear of Magically and Unexpectedly turning Pink during the show :o )
Get out that old Oil Can and Lube up those Behinds! (For AVATAR DANCING! What perverted things did you think I meant, hmmmmm??? :P )
C’mon Down, Wipe off that Frown, Kick the Butt of a Clown, and be the Talk of the Town!! :D
The Prize Winners for Saturday Sept 22 are:

Spookje
CrystallBall
VeganCodeMonkey
Waderz
shanny
Stephen
Rabbit
Thali
Pammie Sue
geddy lee

As always, Thank YOU all so much! It’s always a Great Time with all of you! ;)
JavaBean is Up and Ready to cause major, Major Mayhem and Shenanigans next week! So git yer Bootys a rested up and ready to Par-Tayyyy!!!
Seeyas soon! :P
Thursday it be, and JavaBean is front and center for all to see and hear as the case may be!
(I knew I shoulda paid more attention in my Creative Writing class in high school)
The Thursday edition of the ‘Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show’, tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studio in Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
This is the last week to get your September Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, yanno, those Pink ones that I adore so much! :P
Come on by for some great Music, fine Avatar Dancing, and more Fun than you can shake a stick at! ;)
Hope to see ya’ll there! :D