Lil Miss Titzenass
wolfsoul
K1TT1
Officer Frank V.Z.P.D.
Wolfette Rice
Lepz
Tabitha
Thali

Thank you all again for making this a great night!
JavaBean will be back on Saturday for more Fun and Good Times, we hope to see you then ;)
Jammin’ with JavaBean on a Saturday Night, can it possibly get anymore Right!!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show proudly presents your host for this evening Seopt 29th, JavaBean!! (Applause)
8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studio. Featuring the Host with the Most, JavaBean and the Dancing Peanuts of Kymer and the Rest of the Best Avatars this side of the Internet! ;)
Tonight is your LAST chance to win one of the September (Pink) Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes! (We made it thru folks, October Colors on the way!!!)
Now I know Michelle says SHE chose the Color Pink, but I FIRMLY believe she’s just throwing herself under the bus and taking the heat for Pyewacket!!! What a Trooper I tell yas !!! :P
Hope to seeyas all there :D
October is Rocktober!!!
(But nothing too hard that will make your Teeth rattle Out or your Pants fall Down :P )
As well as the month of my favorite day of the year, Hallerween!! :P
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show tonight 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studios in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
This is also your first chance to win one of the new October Colors of the Collectible KYMR Radio Prizes, guaranteed to impress your Family and Friends and make you the Talk of the Town ;)
C’mon on down and sit a spell and let your Avi do the Dancin’ ! :D
Hope to seeyas all there ;)
Rocktober in Full Swing!!!

Woo-Frickin’-Hoo!!! :P

The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show kicks off today 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
Gettin’ closer to Hallerween, my Favorite (NO “U” in Favorite :P ) Holiday!!! :P
But in the meantime there will be more Music, Fun, Avatar Dancin’ at its Finest, and All-Around good Cheer!! :D
And don’t forget to register to win one of the Fun, Exciting, Get you all Warm in the Pants, KYMR Radio Prizes in the Rocktober Colors ;)
Hope to Seeyas all there!!! ;)
Another Laid-back Thursday!
But The JavaBean will Liven things Up !!!
Java takes the wheel today on The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show!! :D
Tonight 8 – 10pm in the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer ;)
There will be more of the October Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, Avatar Dancing at its finest, and more Fun than you can shake a Stick at!! (Dunno what the limit is on things you can shake a stick at…)
C’mon Down and shake that Booty!!! Hope to seeyas there! :)
Prize Winners for Thursday Oct 11th are:

Cherrie
Tabitha
S@pphire
Smokie
Veni
Buddy
Gemmy
Lil Bit
shanny
Thali

Thank you all so much, and everyone’s starting to show off those great Hallerween costumes & such ;)
JavaBean will be back Saturday 8 – 10pm, seeyas then!! Thanks one more BIG time!!! :D
Still Rockin’ Through the month of Rocktober!!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show kicks off tonight 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer ;)
There will be more of the October colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, sure to put a Hustle in your Bustle and a Groove to your Move! (they also cure Toothaches, Headaches, and give relief to the pesky occasional Hemorrhoid :P )
C’mon down and show off those Avatar Dancin’ Moves, or just relax and sit a spell and enjoy the company of the Best Avatars this side of the Internet :) (Not me, the OTHER avatars. Even JavaBean doesn’t like my company :P )
Hope to seeyas all there :)