Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Dance Partaaaayy with JavaBean!!!
JavaBean is at the helm again today for the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!!! :D
She be a playin’ all the best Boogie Woogie Avatar Dance Hits, sure to put a Hop in your Scotch and a Stain in your Crotch! (I’m going to be banned soon, I can just feel it…) :P
There will of course be more of the November Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, git ‘em while they is a Hot ;)
Also, I read somewhere the other day that they may be working today to try to stop us from Poofing as much as we have been lately, so just be aware that there’s a chance we may crash during the show but we will log back in as soon as we can. We’ll get through this one way or another! :P
It’s THANKSGIVING in the U.S. and I’m Thankful I haven’t been Banned from Vzones (yet :P )!!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show is on tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio in the Turkey-Filled Downtown Kymer ;)
Even if you have Guests over, or go to someone’s house for the Holiday, turn the Computer on, Tune in, and tell them to Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hold On!!! :P
We’re eating Late so I won’t be full of Turkey and fall asleep at the controls ;) (I still firmly believe they put Quaaludes in Turkey to make people sleepy)
Register to win a November Color of the KYMR Radio Prizes and Boogie your Avi’s Booty Off :P
Hope to seeyas all there :D
The KYMR Radio Prize Winners for Thursday Nov 22rd were:

Wonky
Madame Titzenass
Dobe Lady
Essence
shanny
Luna
Ryleigh
Stella2
cursed minion
Spookje

Thank you all for coming and making it an extra special holiday for JavaBean and I !!
We’ll be back on Saturday and still full of Turkey ;)
Seeyas soon :)
Half a Turkey still in the Fridge, 4 more pair of Underwear Blown to Shreds, University of Michigan’s most Important game of the Year on the TV, and yet JavaBean and I just can’t stay away from the Best Avatars this side of the Internet!!! ;)
Therefore The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show will be on today from 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful, yet Lacking a AAA Ranked University, Downtown KYMR :P
Only Today and next Thursday to get your November Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes before they change to December Colors, so git ‘em whilst the gitten’s good :P
Hope to seeya’ll there :P
It’s Thursday and JavaBean is all Revved up with no place to go!!!
But she’ll be goin’ to the KYMR Studio later today from 8 – 10pm VZT to spin the tunes for The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show!!!
This is the last show of November and the last chance to score one of the November colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes before we see the new December colors on Saturday ;)
C’mon Down, get yer name in the Hat, put on those Avatar Boogie Shoes!!!
Hope to seeyas there :P
The Thursday edition of the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, tonight 8 – 10pm VZT.
Gettin’ closer to the Season of the HO’s!! I heard Christmas in this month too… :P
But I’ll be playin’ whatever pops into my Feeble brain (or should I say what Doesn’t fall OUT) including the usual Avatar Favorites :D
December Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes on Tap, so get registered and be the Envy of all the Town :P
Hope to seeyas there ;)