Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
LAST CHANCE!!!
To score one of the April Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes as JavaBean be Rockin’ tonight on the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio! 😜
No Clue once again what she has planned, she still dun tell me nuffin’! 🤬
Come on down and be as surprised as I am
Hope to seeyas there! 😎
The KYMR Radio Prizes for Thurday April 27th are:

CD- Brat
Walkman- wolfsoul
Fuzzy- K1TT1
Guitar- Maeb
Neon Sign- Zophia
CD-  mrslee
Walkman- Snuggles
Fuzzy  The Incredible Cpt.Dialtone
Guitar-  Lavender
Neon Sign-  SnowTigress

Thank YOU all once again!!!
We’ll seeyas next week!! ;)
Ahhhh May!!!
Spring is in the air, everything is Fresh, including my Annual Shower and Change of Underwear!! 😲
But the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show is still on at the same time, Tonight from 8 - 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio!
There be the NEW May colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, get ‘em while the gettin’s good! 😜
Hope to seeyas there! 😎
Almost fergot what day it is 😲
Well once I shook the Stupidity out of my head (temporarily) I realized today is Saturday!!! 😜
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show is on tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio, with more, yes MORE, of the May colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes! WooHoo!! 😁
Hope to seeyas there!! 😎
The KYMR Radio Prizes for Thursday May 9th are:

CD - VeganCodeMonkey
Walkman - Pammie Sue
Fuzzy - L'AD
Guitar - shanny
Neon Sign - Dobe Lady
CD - Sawyer
Walkman - Stella2
Fuzzy - K1TT1
Guitar - shanny
Neon Sign - Pammie Sue

Thanks again for coming out!!!
JavaBean will be back on Saturday!
Saturday Partaaaaayy with JavaBean on the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, tonight 8 – 10pm VZT!!! 😉
Java says she is featuring Movie Songs as well as tossing a few One-Hit-Wonders into the mix.
As always, more of the KYMR Radio Prizes and more fun then you can shake a stick of epic proportion at!! 😜
Hope to seeyas there! 😎