Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Thursday and time to ParTayyyy!!! :P
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show kicks off 8 – 10pm VZT today in the KYMR Radio Studio.
I’ll be at the main controls with JavaBean running Interference from the sidelines, playing something Old, something New, and possibly something Just for You ;)
There will be more of the KYMR Radio Prizes to make you the Envy of the entire world and elevate you to the level of Super Genius :P (credit Wile E. Coyote)
Also note that no Dancing Peanuts (or anyone else) will get kicked in the Ass, besides ME.
Hope to seeyas all there ;)
Hello again all you Hiny Shappy People!! ;)
Saturday Night and the Kids are Alright! (So they say, I ain’t been a Kid since Fire was invented, right after we learned to walk upright on Two Legs, which I still haven’t mastered…)
But enough about ME! Tonight is all about YOU, and the Fabulous, Colorful, Classy, and down right ‘To Die For’ KYMR Radio Prizes that we love to give out during the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show!!! Tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio in the Always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
Nothing Special, Nothing up my Sleeve, and Nothing in my Head again tonight. Just a Mixed Bag of Goodies from the Vaults for the Dancing Peanuts of Kymer and EVERYONE who wishes to join in the Fun :D
So tell your Family, your Friends, your Co-Workers, and even your Ex’s: Vzones! where the Best Avatars come out to Play!!! :P
Hope to seeyas there! ;)
*** PRIZE WINNERS FOR TODAY***
Spooks
Pammie Sue
Officer Frank V.Z.P.D.
Waderz
mrslee
cursed minion
Lady Devra
CrystallBall
Caleb
TinkerBell

Thank you all again, you are the Biggest part or the show and we love being with you each week!!! :)
Seeyas next week when JavaBean Smacks me down and takes Control ;)
What it Be, How it Be, Who it Be?
JavaBean it Be!!!, at the Controls today for The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show!! 8pm - 10pmVZT in the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!!! :P
Not sure if she has anything special planned today (she never tells me Nuffin’ ) besides your always fun requests and the weekly favorite repeats for the Dancing Peanuts of Kymer and Everyone else wishing to show off those great Avatar Dance Moves ;) (If Wild Bill from some Unknown Galaxy Far Far Away shows up you may catch a glimpse of him doing his famous Arm Dance ;) )
Tonight is also your Last Chance to win one of the Fun-Beyond-Belief Collectible KYMR Radio Prizes in the August colors!!!
So come on down and let’s git Kymer a’hoppin’ !!!
Hope to seeyas there :)
Roses are Ugly, Violets smell like Poo. But later today, JavaBean will play some Music for You!
(I gotta quit posting early when I’m still half asleep…)
Asleep or not, JavaBean will be the Lead on today’s ‘The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show’ ! Tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!!! ;)
This is Sept 1st so the New Colors of the Collectible, Fascinating, put the Zip in your Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Day, KYMR Radio Prizes are out so Git ‘em While They Is A Hot!!! (Don’t blame me for the colors, I just work here :P )
Java will be playing all the Dance Hits for the Dancing Peanuts of Kymer and Everyone who wishes to join in the melee ;)
Hope to seeyas all there ;)
Psssssst… I was told by a little birdie that the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show will still be on as scheduled today, Sept 6th from 8 – 10pm VZT.
The Downtime is scheduled for 9pm VZT, at which time we will “Bump” to the other joint until the main World is back up.
What we are planing on doing is:
The First hour (8 – 9pm VZT) the Award-Winning Avatar Dancing and KYMR Radio Prize Draw will take place, with the entire set of Thursday’s Prizes being drawn and given out.
The Second hour (9 – 10pm VZT) will take place in wherever the H*ll we end up during the “Bump”, and will just be an hour of more Music, Avatar Dancing, and JavaBean kicking me under the table and telling me to “Act Right” and “Be Nice”. In other words, our RW normal daily routine, but with music and dancing ;)
The Music Stream should travel to the “Bump Joint”, you may have to “Toggle” your Radio Button after a hard landing.
(If it doesn’t work, after the new main server is back up and running everyone Fling Monkey Poo at Bill from an Unknown Galaxy Far, Far Away. If you’re not sure where to get Monkey Poo just ask JavaBean, she calls me a Monkey and other things every day! ;) )
So Come on Down, Hang on to your Bootys as we travel through Time and Space, And try to land on your Feet!!! Hope to seeyas there :)
Correction: I was informed that the Radio Stream probably won't work in the "Bump World", so today's show will just be 1 hour from 8 - 9pm VZT, with the prizes being drawn during that 1 hour.
Thank you for your support and understanding :D
(Get bags of Monkey Poo to fling at Bill later... :P )