Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Thursday Partay Time !
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, tonight 8 – 10pmVZT at the KYMR Studio in the not-quite-as-cold-as-frickin’-Michigan 🥶, Downtown Kymer 😎
This is the LAST day to win one of the January colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes! New February colors come out for Saturday. I have no idea what those colors will be, no one tells me nuffin’ ;)
Hope to seeyas there!!
***** WEATHER ALERT *****
JavaBean and I plan on doing the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show tonight 8 – 10pm VZT but we have an Ice Storm moving through Mid-Michigan where we live this morning and the news has warnings for wide-spread power outages possible for our entire area 🤬
If neither Java or I aren’t IW at all by 7:45pm VZT that means we have no power and can’t do the show today. 😢
I hope we can make it and all of you too!!! HOPE to seeyas there!!! (crosses fingers) 😜
Valentine’s Day Show !!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show presents THE JavaBean hosting music of Love and Kisses in the air as well as a few kicks to the Groin, errr… Pants for me, during the Valentine’s Day Event tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio in the Heart-Filled Downtown Kymer 😎
We will be giving out Event Prizes as well as the usual KYMR Radio Prizes, sure to put that warm fuzzy feeling in the cockles of your heart 😍
C’mon down, sit a spell, register for some prizes, and try to see where Java’s going next with the tunes :P
Hope to seeyas there!!
The KYMR Radio Prize Winners for the Valentine’s Day Radio Show, Saturday Feb 9 are:

CandyCane
Wolfsong
L'AD
Essence
Madame Titzenass
Lepz
Carly
Ebil
Tz
Lavender
CrystallBall
Waderz
Coal
Rabbit
Loca Pep
VZ Homeless Guy
S@ffron
Skye

Thanks for coming out on this Valentine’s Day Event Day!!!
JavaBean will be back Thursday for more Music and Fun, including some Valentine music that she didn’t have time to get to today 😍
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
And the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show presents JavaBean’s (actual) Valentine’s Day Special, tonight 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio in the Romantical Downtown Kymer ;)
There will be more of the February Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes up fer grabs and fun for all!!!
Hope to seeyas there 8-)