Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
Yippee ki-yay, Yippppee ki-yo, it’s Saturday night, Now where’s the Ho- … ummm… wrong Rhyme, never mind…
But it IS Saturday night and time for The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio in Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
JavaBean is at the controls again tonight doing “A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That”, and general Dancing Music for All! :D
Plus the usual KYMR Radio Prize Draw in the August Colors. Remember, you must be present to win, per TPTB ;)
If we’re lucky JavaBean’s little Dancing Peanuts of Kymer will be there Dancing the night away and causing the usual Mischief and Mayhem! :P
Hope to see Ya’ll there!!! :D
Hello Lovely Citizens of Vzones <F6>
It’s Thursday August 9th and time for the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show from 8 - 10pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio. (The ISP was up at around 9:30am VZT, let’s see if it stays up ;) )
I have no special Theme today, just a mix of tunes and my usual Dumb Ole Self, Java will help out with the Madness as well and the Dancing Peanuts of Kymer :P
Register to win one of the Fast, Furious, and Fabulous Collecible KYMR Radio Prizes in the August Colors! They make great Stocking Stuffers at Christmas as well as gifts for the Mother-In-Law :P
Hope to seeyas there :D
“Eight O'clock's when the show begins. 
Get on the phone, Call up all your friends 
Tell 'em it's gonna be a Rock and Roll weekend!!!” (Sammy Hagar :P )

That’s Right!! Tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show in the KYMR Radio Studio located in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer!
We be a Rockin’ and a Rollin’ to some great Rock bands, some not heard in a while but never forgotten ;)
Nothing too heavy to rattle your eyeballs, my poor feeble brain can hardly take the Headbangin’ much anymore these days anywhooooo :P
Plus there will be the always popular Avatar Dancin’ Hits for the Little Peanuts of Kymer and anyone who cares to join in and’a Shake dat Booty :P
There will be the Prize Draw for your chance to win more of the KYMR Radio Prizes in the August Colors
So cop a Ride, get yer Boogie On, and we hope to seeyas there! ;)
Thursday Night and I ain’t never been Right! (in the Head :P )
But JavaBean has been Right a few times since I’ve known her! (ducks and runs)
And she’ll be Right, Left, Up, Down, end every-which-way but Loose tonight! (hey, that was a Movie…)
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show Thursday Edition kicks off tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT at the usual KYMR Radio Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer.
She said no special theme tonight, just more of “A Little of This and A Little of That”, favorite Avatar Dance Hits for the Dancing Peanuts of Kymer and anyone else wishing to join in the fun ;)
There will be more of the August colors of the Collectible Exciting KYMR Radio Prizes, more fun than a Barrel of Monkeys, how ever fun those are, Java won’t let me have one :(
So bring your Monkeys and your Booties for some Fun and Prizes!
Hope to seeyas all there!! :D
*** Prize Winners for Thursday Aug 16th ***

Wolfette Rice
Petally Poo
Pammie Sue
Pye Wabbit
Charade
Wonky
Pep
Rabbit
Coal
Mini Ð

Thank You so much all again for an Amazing Fun Time tonight!!! And the JavaBean will be back with more this for Saturday’s Weekend Party!! :)
Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting! Wait… no Fighting, just another Evening with the Lovely JavaBean and The Dancing Peanuts of Kymer! (she threatens me with no dinner if I don’t say nice things about her… :( )
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Studio in the once again and always beautiful Downtown Kymer!
She be Rockin’ the House with a variety of of old favorites, and requests to boot that is sure to get your Booty Scootin’ :P
Come on down for some fun, more of the August Colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, the Best Avatar Dancin’ this side of the Internet, and stories that you’ll be telling your Great-Great-Great Grandchildren about :P
Hope to see ya’ll there, be There or be Square, and all that Jazz ;)
Prize Winners for Saturday Aug 18:

iMag
mrslee
Low|Rider
Pep
Smokie
Rosy
Styx
LIL STEVEN LEE
VeganCodeMonkey
Pammie Sue

Thank you all so much again, you Guys and Gals make this so much fun for us!!!
BTW, Lil Peanut Bastage says Thank You too for making him feel right at home ;)
Seeyas all next week!!!