Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
We Survived Hallerween, November begins Rockin’ with the JavaBean!!!
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show tonight 8 – 10pm VZT (remember to look at the IW Clock those in the US. We haven’t changed our RW Clocks yet) at the KYMR Studio in the always Beautiful Downtown Kymer ;)
The new November Colors of the Collectible KYMR Radio Prizes are out, get ‘em while they is a hot :P
There will of course be Great Friends, Great Times, and the Best in Avatar Dancing this side of the Internet! :D
So Cop a Ride or drop on your Butt and Slide on down! :P
Hope to seeyas all there ;)
The KYMR Prize Winners for Thursday November 1st are:

Chia Pep
shanny
Nixie
®ileigh
Pammie Sue
Smokie
Thali
L'AD
B
Petallypoo

As always Thank YOU all so much for being a part of, and making, this show so much fun. We really appreciate it!!! :D
JavaBean will be back Saturday for more Fun and General Shenanigans :P
Seeyas Soon! ;)
Saturday and time to Play!
JavaBean be Playin’ at the main controls today on the Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Studio in the ever so beautiful Downtown Kymer!
She’ll be playin’ the Avatar Dance Hits to keep your Feets a Movin’ and your Butts a Groovin’ !! :P
Week Two of the November Colors of the Collectible, Irresistible, Digestible, KYMR Radio Prizes! (I’m running out of dumb things to say. Pfffft, who am I kiddin’? I have multiple Dumb things runnin’ through my head every hour every day)
C’mon down and lets blow the Roof off this Joint!!!
Hope to seeyas there :P
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show, Thursday Edition!
Tonight 8 – 10pm VZT in the KYMR Radio Studio in the messy Downtown Kymer! (The Lawn/Snow Removal people must be on Strike. Piles of Leaves all over the joint. I hid a pair of my Dirty Underwear in one of the leaf piles as a hidden Treasure for some lucky avatar :P Hmmm, I may need them back at some point, I’m runnin’ low on underwear held together by more than three threads)
Underwear or not, C’mon down and sit a spell or shake your Groove Thing till it falls Off :P
Hope to seeyas all there ;)
Saturday Partaaaayyyy!! ;)
The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show tonight from 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Studio in the ever so lovely downtown Kymer ;)
More November colors of the KYMR Radio Prizes, Avatar Dance Hits, and Great Folks all around ;)
It may be Cold outside (here in the North anyway) but it’s always Hot in Vzones (makes a sizzling sound), where the Best Avatars come out to play :P
Hope to seeyas there!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
The WorldsAway (VZones) New Year is Here!
There will be lots of Fun Stuff going on today, including ‘Dancin with The JavaBean’ as she takes to the Main Controls on this evening’s ‘The Ðarksider J and JavaBean Show”, from 8 – 10pm VZT at the KYMR Radio Studio in the Always Lovely Downtown KYMR!!! :P
There will be the usual KYMR Radio Prizes in the November Colors as well as a set of the New Year Event Prizes (Vouchers) up fer grabs!! ;)
Grab a Cab so you don’t have to drink and drive and C’mon down and lets Celebrate!!! :P
Hope to Seeyas there!!! :D
The KYMR Radio Prizes (and New Year event Prizes) for today are:

Blique
Madame Titzenass
Devan
Dobe Lady
Luna
Sawyer
CrystalBall
lil Badness
Copper
Pammie Sue
L'AD
Petallypoo
shanny
Stella2
Giapet
Wonky

Thank You All Everyone!!!
Happy VZones New Year!!!
We'll seeyas back on Saturday with the JavaBean ;)