Discuss anything related to IW gaming.
By pyewackt
There is a Monthly Game & Hosting Rules page at https://www.vzones.com/help/game-hosting-rules/ Hosts, please make sure you've read it. You can also access it by clicking on FAQ under Support on the VZones web pages.

Hosts are responsible for ordering their Prize Voucher sets. We send them a day or two before the 1st and 16th of the month. We will try to post reminders, but it is up to the host to make sure they've ordered what they need. You can order your sets by ESP Mail to Pyewacket.

As a courtesy to the players, games should begin by 10 minutes past the hour. If you are going to be late, please post in FB and/or the forum. If you are consistently late, you may want to find a time that fits your schedule better.

If you are interested in becoming a host, or have any questions or concerns about games and hosting. please contact Pyewacket inworld.
By wa_quax
Sorry to say this...but the rules are clear:

'If you are going to miss a game, first try to find a sub. If you cannot find a sub and you miss the game then post it in the forums. Sub hosts must be approved hosts. If a host misses games for two weeks without requesting LOA and/or posting in the forum, the game will be removed from the schedule.'

This is ON THE FORUM...

not in the Forum OR FB ... !!!

FB is NOT the place for official communication
.... the only place for this is the FORUM no OR !!!

Why?

Because we need ONE place to visit to be up to date ... not two or even more to collect spread infos!

So...please stop promoting FB .. or stop using the Forum.. or find a way to clone FB to the forum by a bot...

I'm rather tiered to pronounce that for getting informed we need at least on channel all infos are put in.... nice to have two or three... but they must be in sync ... and there are really NOT NOW!

So no OR Option... for Infos.. as the rules tell ... use the forum... ONLY!

call me a grumpy German... but this non working inworld communication makes me crazy... we lose so many values infos because they a spread around in FB, Twitter, Instagramm.. what ever .... and we have WA Forum missing some details or getting late posts about some activities.... please stop this diversity ... hunting for items is nice... but hunting for infos is a pain... and remember.. were a several good reasons for not being a member of face book ...

If a host can't host... please use the FORUM... no other place .. because... that is easy and helps to keep all informed just in time...

and now.... beat me ;)

Quax
By pyewackt
There have been some changes to the Monthly Games & Hosting Rules page https://www.vzones.com/help/game-hosting-rules/

The major change is that hosts will order prizes for the entire month rather than the twice a month schedule we have been using. Some of you already do that so you've been ahead of the curve <g>

The rest of the changes are clarification and adding info to existing items. Take a minute to read through them, it never hurts to refresh yourselves :lol:

Thanks,
Pye