All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Maija
Hi Ya'll

I filled a VIP order for Recquel and bag will be sitting in VIP warehouse for pick up. I've tried twice now to connect and she is on but not responding (assuming she is parked). If she msgs please feel free to hand off items.. Thank you - Maija

7/27/2019 Racquel AW shorts -tank red set - AW shorts-tank purple set - bag is awaiting p/u in warehouse main rm.

SIDE NOTE: I also dropped a top(outfit) in main rm last night... Posac requested items but I had to msg to ask if he/she wanted the top and something else or just the jewelry set request (sets are two items). Still awaiting response. Thank you - Maija
By Maija
Hi Ya'll, I got another ESP vip order request and avie is not inworld now. I have filled the items and placed bag in main room like I did with the other bag..

07/28/2019 Eleonora Schnatterschnabel AW flower wreath - lilac - Aw flower wreath - pink - sent msg back awaiting p/u.
By Maija
UPDATE:

Racquel - 7/28/2019 has picked up her two July items.

still awaiting for Eleonora Schnatterschnabel to p/u her two July items. Which are still sitting in warehouse (1st) room.

thank you,
Maija