All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Brat
Thank You David .. i think i jumped the Gun and Changed my name to get the Avatar i wanted as VIP. I created A name change issue for myself LOL, But my avatars are exactly I wanted them. I Just wanted to say I appreciate Very much all your help with My tickets. I wish i was clearer when i submitted them, you Have been Very awesome and patient with me. You have really done a great job helping everyone ..
By yashanna
Hi, this is way to tiny a font for me and I cant seem to correct it...helps appreciated.

To whom this applies as I don't know the correct protocol yet...
Having just recently joined (am an oldbie) but feel as though I am totally new...
I learned about FOUNDERS TICKET I apologize but am trying to navigate as best I can within the world and learn all of it, it's hard though when being in world and LIVE not having a chaperone (haha) to show me and teach me...
Having joined (checked my records and relied on screenshot) I did get in under the wire.. to have a Founders Ticket..so Might I have that please? When and where and I will try to get there asap.
Whew glad that all came out somewhat good haha.
Thank you to all for your time and patience and have a blessed day and HUGS
By David (Staff)
You can collect a founders ticket from IW staff but please note it's only a novelty item for members who signed up during the first weekend and can't be used for anything IW.
By yashanna
Hi David Andy directed me to Polly/Chime so I have messaged Polly and am currently waiting. Thank you for your response. Having been told that it was for the (month) of June. I made it in the nick of time. tysvm.
By loveternal4
I just found this Q&A page and had a question. It is mentioned that founders tickets have "benefits". I was aware of the price freeze so our monthly fee doesn't change but what other benefits are there that go along with it? I was one of the members that was lucky enough to get an actual card before they were discontinued. But was never told there was anything else to go along with them. So my question is what benefits are there?