All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Cydney
Hi! Some have been saying they got a founders ticket in their VIP chest? I'm not seeing one in mine. Are they necessary for something or do you just have a list of who signed up on founders day? Thanks!
By VCM
I've talked to a few people who thought the discount card was the founders ticket...so maybe they didn't really get one.
By Rick Raven
Make sure everyone that signed up before the deadline gets either on the list or gets a ticket. Some have been signed up since day one but still haven't gotten in yet and are worried!
By Brat
you Say you have a list on the VIP users .. But what if we have changed the Name of the VIP Do we Need to have someone update this list ?
By Brat
I changed The name on My VIP account .. And I am listed as Brat for VIP .. I did not want Him as VIP .. Everything I get including the founders ticket are Registered to Brat. I keep asking to has The Name updated To the Current VIP, But its Confusing Everyone. Does it Matter If Brat Name is Now on an Alt?
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Founders tickets are available IW from staff but they are not required for founders benefits. The account on the vzones.com which stores your membership, profile and order history as the record of founding members.
By David (Staff) OLD
If you need us to switch the main avatar around then let us know and we can do this for you.

Tell me which should be main and which ALT.
Brat wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:09 pm
I changed The name on My VIP account .. And I am listed as Brat for VIP .. I did not want Him as VIP .. Everything I get including the founders ticket are Registered to Brat. I keep asking to has The Name updated To the Current VIP, But its Confusing Everyone. Does it Matter If Brat Name is Now on an Alt?
By David (Staff) OLD
It's the account that has the benefit not he avatar.
Brat wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:01 pm
you Say you have a list on the VIP users .. But what if we have changed the Name of the VIP Do we Need to have someone update this list ?