All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Maija
Just wondering where do we get our FREE VIP Turfs? I've already signed up/registered as VIP when I rejoined. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also not sure if I'm just lost and can't locate it or maybe its under maintenance at the moment. Can someone advise me where the VIP heads, bodies are located again.. :roll: THANK YOU Maija
By Devra
vgerard78 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:48 pm
Just wondering where do we get our FREE VIP Turfs? I've already signed up/registered as VIP when I rejoined. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also not sure if I'm just lost and can't locate it or maybe its under maintenance at the moment. Can someone advise me where the VIP heads, bodies are located again.. :roll: THANK YOU Maija
New nH turfs will not be out until Augustish...
By Brat
I agree with Maija Curious myself.. Can A staff Member Please Confirm Devras Premonition ?
By LadeeKit
If I'm wrong I apologize but I think some people may be getting confused between the "one free turf rental per location" and the free NH Homes (or as some are calling them NH Turf). This thread was orignally started in regards to the request form for "one free turf rental per location" and the request form for that is now live but some are having problems accessing it for various reasons.

It looks like some are referring to the "NH Homes" which we were always told should be available in July but some are saying August. The request form for those homes is not yet available. Looks like that form has been delayed while support deals with getting everyone IW and other issues, which is most definitely more important in my opinion.
Last edited by LadeeKit on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Devra
Erebus wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:57 pm
if people actrually read the post under nh homes andy states july.
Must you always be so rude ? How about just coping the post & reposting it here... just a thought.
By Erebus
NH HOMES#1681
By Cosmic Andy (Staff) - Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 pm
We have two options for these homes.

1) Link your current turf to the home front.

2) Have one of the newly built insides. These are not available until July.

These homes have to be manually configured by staff and locations are available on a first come first serve basis. A form will be available on the VZones website this Saturday to claim a home.

In the future we will have a directory listing on the website of locations and available status for each

for the ppl who asked whenm nh homes are available. here is the link as well.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4
By Tigerlily
Erebus wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 pm
NH HOMES#1681
By Cosmic Andy (Staff) - Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 pm
We have two options for these homes.

1) Link your current turf to the home front.

2) Have one of the newly built insides. These are not available until July.....(etc.)
Okay I think we are mixing up two separate issues. The title of THIS thread is Free Turf Rents. To my mind, this thread is about one free turf rent at each turf location: nH, TST, Crypt, Surfside, Trelmer, Jungle.

This is a different topic than the mansions/door fronts that are being created in nH. (These two issues are continually confused.)
I am curious to know when this will be happening, as we approach the end of June.