All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By roystonja
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Free turf rent is available to the main VIP avatar and 1 turf per location. For example TST is one location and the jungle is another. Turfs must have the VIP owner on the lease.

To request change from token based to free please request at: https://www.vzones.com/free-vip-turf-rent/
One turf per location. So submit multiple turfs for each location that I would like a rent free turf?

Many thanks.
By Spookie
Well this website doesn't work for me, It just tells me to register and join Vzones.
By Thali
Spookie wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:05 pm
Well this website doesn't work for me, It just tells me to register and join Vzones.
Issue solved. Please disregard
It's because I paid for you...
By Dia
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:05 pm
Free turf rent is available to the main VIP avatar and 1 turf per location. For example TST is one location and the jungle is another. Turfs must have the VIP owner on the lease.

To request change from token based to free please request at: https://www.vzones.com/free-vip-turf-rent/
Is this our username for the forum or our UserID when we log into worlds. Thanks.
By Sly
I am having the same problem. My forum ID does not work and it does not recognize my account ID. I tried sending a support ticket and got bombarded by a bazillion auto response tickets.
By Tigerlily
Is this link working for anyone? It asks me to register... then I get to a screen that wants me to join. What?
:lol: You just have to laugh at stuff that is wonky. I cant, I just cant. :lol:
By jsoulliere1
hello, I used the link, it takes me to to a turf request page, clicking register takes me to vzones.com/shop , what am i missing ?. do we log onto our vz account page and submit a tickets ? I'm lost
By roystonja
Log into forums with the account you signed up with, the one that will take you to the My Account page. The form wants your Login ID from the launcher and you main avatar name.

Hope that helps some.
By David (Staff) OLD
If you can't access the page you are not using a VIP account. Please confirm your username and I'll check for you.
jsoulliere1 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:19 am
hello, I used the link, it takes me to to a turf request page, clicking register takes me to vzones.com/shop , what am i missing ?. do we log onto our vz account page and submit a tickets ? I'm lost