All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By cursed_bish69
Andy:

W o W :o :o :o I thought this was just going to be a simple request for changing the vendo price. I certainly did not expect all of this to result from it! You've over-delivered again. Yup, I am impressed (and that doesn't come easy).

As far as the paint shops, I think you guys should stay open. You just need to advertise more on the streets and let everyone know that you also do custom paints on demand. I think there is a market there for you, because not all of us know how to paint IW. It took me 8 years to learn! I don't see why the 2 things can't co-exist. The non- VIP members won't be able to paint themselves, and chances are many of them will need help. Just my 2 cents!
:) :) :)
By Thali
cursed_bish69 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:07 pm
As far as the paint shops, I think you guys should stay open. You just need to advertise more on the streets and let everyone know that you also do custom paints on demand. I think there is a market there for you, because not all of us know how to paint IW. It took me 8 years to learn! I don't see why the 2 things can't co-exist. The non- VIP members won't be able to paint themselves, and chances are many of them will need help. Just my 2 cents! :) :) :)
Huggs Keel & all,

Thank you for your 2 cents! Here are mine ;) :)
My paint assistant was very visible during my 'Play' times through all of BETA either chatting, at games or hosting, and the occasional 1-2h afk'ing. My URL pointed to the TMA with info about filling cans or get a custom code made and how to contact me. At first I kept the shop open but got soon bored sitting there all alone for most of the days. Tigerlily & Sly were more active in posting and advertising the Meraki shop via website, standing at Elevators, giving out free paint, etc. They still did not have more customers than me. I can't speak for Tabs and Ere as I don't know how their shop did.

I didn't close my shop on a whim but put a lot of thought in it and finally decided to email Andy this week with my reasons and some suggestions on how things could work differently, be less complicated and more efficient for all . One of my suggestions was to have an official list of volunteering people willing to be contacted & help those with difficulties creating codes or using the Paint Stations. Unless I understood Andy wrong the VIP station will be in addition to the other 2 Paint Stations still out there which standard account holders can use.

I repeat here what I already posted in the BETA Group ... feel free to contact me for help if you (not you Keel, you are an awesome painter :) ) need help creating a code or on how to use the paint station.

My 2 cents end here because it's daylight by now and I need some sleep *grins*
Dream well and often! :)
By cursed_bish69
Thali wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:59 am

Huggs Keel & all,
feel free to contact me for help if you (not you Keel, you are an awesome painter :) ) need help creating a code or on how to use the paint station.
Thank you Thali! I still have a LOT to learn! It's awesome for you guys to continue to be willing to help people with paint, shop or not. Cool! :) :) :)
By LapinFou (Staff)
admin wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:54 pm
In the coming weeks we will be opening a paint area inside NuYu allowing you to use the paint bot for free to all VIP members and ALTs. Paint cans won't be needed and you'll be painted directly.
This is a wonderful idea.. I usually make my custom paint, use said paint then pawn can soooo having it on directly will save a couple steps :)
By Delaney
Can someone please tell me how to use the paint bot? I am trying to get my body to match my face. I don't really know how to make codes or match anything. I tried asking him very nicely to please make my body match my face. No response. And then I got a little testy and yelled, "Why won't you help me?" No response.

Thanks!

Delaney
By Giapet
As of today, Sept 29, the paint bot is not painting. I've rechecked codes and tried on different bodies and heads. It does not respond at all. The bot instructions do come up when i enter the local.
Please don't remove the bot, I use it all the time. I wish he could paint my paintable objects too. And engrave them too!
Is this something i tell you on the forum or do i need to tell you on FB and in a Ticket?

Sincerely,
Giapet
if you review everything we post here before you put it up, it doesnt seem the fastest way to let you know that something is broken.
Attachments
Fix Bot.jpg
Fix me
Fix Bot.jpg (230.54 KiB) Viewed 4036 times