All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By PetMePlease727
Hello .. I am VIP and I submitted request for the free rent at Village Apartments.. Now my rent is due... Is this free rent promise coming? Thank U PetMePlease & Alts
By Tangerine
Hi! Was checking my turfs and noticed I can still pay for the one in the Village Apartments. The other is early January and can't pay at present so don't know if this has been changed. I have a VIP Account and submitted a request for free rent for my two turfs (Village Apartments and Temple Street turfs) some weeks ago. Can you please let me know what is happening here?

I look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter and thank you in advance.

Tangerine/Gracie
By David (Staff)
I've replied to your support ticket regarding this. If you need anything further please let us know via the ticket.
Tangerine wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:24 pm
Hi! Was checking my turfs and noticed I can still pay for the one in the Village Apartments. The other is early January and can't pay at present so don't know if this has been changed. I have a VIP Account and submitted a request for free rent for my two turfs (Village Apartments and Temple Street turfs) some weeks ago. Can you please let me know what is happening here?

I look forward to hearing from you regarding this matter and thank you in advance.

Tangerine/Gracie
By Tangerine
Thankyou David. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that all is well with my turfs now. Time will tell. :)
David (Staff) wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pm
I've replied to your support ticket regarding this. If you need anything further please let us know via the ticket.
By PetMePlease727
I am very happy that Tang is getting a response to her Turf rent issue.. but if U look above U will see that I submitted my tix at the end of June and still haven't heard a word...
PetMe & Co.
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Can you let me know the ticket number please?
PetMePlease727 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:11 pm
I am very happy that Tang is getting a response to her Turf rent issue.. but if U look above U will see that I submitted my tix at the end of June and still haven't heard a word...
PetMe & Co.
By PetMePlease727
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:Can you let me know the ticket number please?
PetMePlease727 wrote:
PetMe & Co.
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:Can you let me know the ticket number please?
PetMePlease727 wrote:
PetMe & Co.
Debbie Sullivan-Bruno Dalton VZones #18476 is the ticket number I have
By PetMePlease727
Same form filled out AGAIN 3rd time... Village... Turf Name … Avi Name.. and What?????/ I just sent again... Lets See
By PetMePlease727
I know ur not going to believe me but I have sent this form 3 or 4 times over the past week and a half ( with turf name, turf location, avie name, acct name) and its not showing on My Support Tickets... I don't know if Im doing something wrong or if this whole process of doing things is just too difficult for me... All I know is I come here for fun and this is stressing me out to the point where I don't wanna be in here anymore... I feel like I wasted $349.00 and for all that I get lousy customer service... This forum is like a Merry-Go-Round.... I keep going in circles …

PetMe& Co.