All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Sly
mugwuffinwassa wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:19 am
Hi Sly

Thanks for your reply.

Not sure how to leave esp mail. I have tried to message them a few times, and will carry on trying.

Can i ask you something else please. As you seem a very helpful person :D :D

I see there is a NH grand reopening fox. Is there something similar for Dreamscape? Haven't seen anything.

Do you know how I create more accounts.? I have looked on the forum login page and can't see anything. Do I have to contact admin?

There use to be a tool (downloadable program) , that enabled you to move things around in your turf. Bring items forwards or backwards. Is that still available ? Great for decorating.

Is there a tool to stop you getting logged out by the game?

Thank you so much

Crisp Biscuit
Hi Crisp,

I will try to answer what I can:
No, there is no Dreamscape Grand Opening Fox :(

You ask how to create more accounts? Do you mean avatars on your account you have now? Or do you mean a whole new account?

There is a built-in tool for turf decorating under Toolbar - use precision turf mover.

To stop getting logged out go to - File - Preferences - uncheck mark Idle time out!

I hope that helps for some of your questions. Hugss and welcome back!
Hi Thanks for the replies. I think the problem is I am on the free chat server. I am playing Vzones on a Mac and have ordered a windows laptop. So some of the features are not available to me yet. I can't rent an apartment or play games. So when I download the full client I should be able to see what to do.

How do I create more avatars on my account? Do I contact support. ?

Thanks