All discussions regarding VIP memberships
Hello

I have been waiting in the staff zone waiting room for a staff member to appear to give me the VIP items.

But no one is there, and I am now logged off

How do I arrange to meet someone IW? Do I message a staff member or are there certain times?

Thanks

Crisp Biscuit
By Sly
The staff members who can help you are Chime, Polly, and Dan. I can usually catch someone on earlier in the morning east coast time, but they pop in random times too. You can also esp mail them to try to set up a time!
By Sly
If you are VIP, you should get a welcome chest from Chime, Polly, or Dan with vouchers in it. At least I did when I first logged in. So you want to still seek one of them out or leave an ESP mail to one of them.

Then on the 11th of each month, we are supposed to get more vouchers and tokens deposited in the ATM and in our vouchers on our avies, but this has not happened yet, so not sure how it works!
Hi Sly

Thanks for your reply.

Not sure how to leave esp mail. I have tried to message them a few times, and will carry on trying.

Can i ask you something else please. As you seem a very helpful person :D :D

I see there is a NH grand reopening fox. Is there something similar for Dreamscape? Haven't seen anything.

Do you know how I create more accounts.? I have looked on the forum login page and can't see anything. Do I have to contact admin?

There use to be a tool (downloadable program) , that enabled you to move things around in your turf. Bring items forwards or backwards. Is that still available ? Great for decorating.

Is there a tool to stop you getting logged out by the game?

Thank you so much

Crisp Biscuit
Go thru the VIP body section on the Female side and then go -----> thata way
On Village Porch theres a Welcome Fox ..
and U change TMA by clicking ur avie and then clicking Edit TMA ..
Hi Poo

Got the Fox thanks, and I think I have missed the Dreamscape Grand-Opening item. Oh Well, I will keep my eyes out for that

Found the paints now, thanks. But I cannot get it to work. I have been through many codes, and followed the instructions but it doesn't work for me.

I click my body but i cannot see edit TMA . I know what you mean, but I just can't see it.

The largest I can get my screen is about 6 inches across and 4 inches down. What happened to full screen then?