All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Cou
Thank you for your reply David, but is this for real? There will be no fixed date each month? I don't like to keep tokens in the ATM but have kept them in there just now to get the interest on the 1st. So now it will be a guessing game and we will only find out the date each month after it has been done?

I'm still wondering why we weren't just told on the 1st "Sorry you won't be getting interest today, we haven't worked out how to do it yet." A bit more clarity and communication would really help.

A lot of people have said we don't mind waiting for things to get sorted out, we know it takes time and everyone is busy. If only we could have some communication when something isn't going to be on time.

At the moment we are paying a lot of money to be in world and not getting what we were promised for that money.

I hope this post won't get the "take it or leave it" kind of reply that someone else has received when they mentioned their concerns.
By David (Staff)
Hi Cou,

I've passed on your feedback to Andy and Co.

ATM interest won't be paid on a fixed monthly date while we are still developing parts of the website which are creating a banking system and a link between in world and out of world. Similar to the free turf rent system we are in the process of making this system managed outside of the world so a lot of the process is longer than it needs to be but has to be like this while we develop new code and features for it.
By Cou
Thank you David for the quick reply, for passing on my feedback and for your explanation about what is happening. That's much appreciated.
By PetMePlease727
David,
Thank U for Ur timely response and it's unfortunate that we had to question things that were told to us once we came out of Beta... I don't know how much history U are aware of but a lot of people in these worlds have lost a lot of money and been very hurt and disappointed over how past management ran things.... I am not saying this is how things are being run now.. I truly DO NOT believe that... But we, as a community and U & Andy & Co. , have to come up with a better system of keeping us updated.. Patience is very easy to deal with when U know what is going on .. And that's really all we are asking.. If something promised changes, just let us know beforehand so we don't go back into " We've been down this road before and gotten burnt " mode

Thank U for listening :)

PetMe & Co.
By David (Staff)
Feedback noted. The system we have to keep people notified is fine.....we just need to make sure everything is replied to within 24 hours Monday to Friday.

PetMePlease727 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:25 pm
David,
Thank U for Ur timely response and it's unfortunate that we had to question things that were told to us once we came out of Beta... I don't know how much history U are aware of but a lot of people in these worlds have lost a lot of money and been very hurt and disappointed over how past management ran things.... I am not saying this is how things are being run now.. I truly DO NOT believe that... But we, as a community and U & Andy & Co. , have to come up with a better system of keeping us updated.. Patience is very easy to deal with when U know what is going on .. And that's really all we are asking.. If something promised changes, just let us know beforehand so we don't go back into " We've been down this road before and gotten burnt " mode

Thank U for listening :)

PetMe & Co.