All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Cou
Could someone please let us know when the bank interest will be paid?

It was due on the 1st but I haven't received it and it's the 4th. Has anyone else received it yet?

Thank you
Cou
By cmasters
I was wondering the same thing Cou, I do not believe I have received interest yet either.
By Thali
Been checking daily since end of June, nothing has been added.
By Cou
I know I definitely haven't received it. I leave the same amount in the ATM all the time. Every few hours I withdraw my earnings to my pocket. So I know exactly what is in ATM and there has been no interest payment.

It would be nice to get an answer to this, as it doesn't seem that VIPs are getting what we paid for. I don't think people mind waiting if there is at least some kind of communication about it.
By PetMePlease727
Yes.... I agree... A response to this interest question posted on this .. ALL Important... Come here with ur questions and concerns Forum... Doesn't seem to have the impact they want us to believe … Just a response.. That's not much to ask for

PetMe & Co.
By Cou
We still haven't received the interest which was due on the 1st and it's now the 9th. Could someone please let us know why? Thank you.
By David (Staff)
Hello,

Last months ATM interest and this months will be added to all VIP member accounts on Wednesday 11th
By PetMePlease727
Thank U David... Now that was simple Right? That could of been posted on the 1st so we were made aware... It's ALL about Communication …
PetMe & Co.
By David (Staff)
We are still developing the banking system so no fixed date each month of when it will be. We will notify members via the forums when it's been issued.