All discussions regarding VIP memberships
By Sly
Ere, I am not speaking for VZones, but speaking as someone who reads everything and talks to lots of people.

Everyone has to think differently about the old avatarwares catalog and all of those items. Those items were sold to another company. The artists have to be contacted and sell/give the rights to this VZones. Some artists have already said no, I am sure some can't be reached, and who knows how VZones is going to handle any of that.

For right now, while everything is still getting the kinks out, there are a few new art items available. No, it is not always going to be the cool stuff from the catalog. You have to enjoy what you have already from back then and hopefully, some new stuff will be something you like. So, when you see Andy say AW, don't think old avatarwares catalog. It will most likely be some new avie art.
By Dia
Well said, Sly.

I think the fuzzie is unique and love the hairband!
Excited to see what each new day brings!
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Sly has covered it. Thank you.

Just to add that AW is basically anything that is newly owned by VZones and created by VZones or paid artists.

AW is not token based items painted differently. It's new stuff.

The Fuzzie is a brand new big Fuzzie that eats too much! (which is brand new art and why it's AW). For the Fuzzie fan club I would think this is ultra popular as an AW gift.
By RBC
Sly is correct. Ere we are still in the growing pain stage. I am excited to just be back iw. Beta was fun but not all who wanted to be iw couldn’t. So with that I look forward to seeing the next things coming up. :D