Discuss trading, turf shops and AW.
By mugwuffinwassa
Hello

Back in the day, (2001) i had every bear, fox and fuzzy in game. I was so proud of my collection. When I left the world I sold my collection or gave it away.

So generally, what happened to the items after the worlds closure? Were they lost forever or did some of the items make it to this current world?

If they did, then I am looking to buy for real world money or tokens any bear, fox, fuzzy, bird or any other full collection.

Are you willing to sell me your collection. It would be looked after and housed in its own turf for display. I will pay good money.

Thank you

((please let me know if no old world items made it to this new world ))

But then of nothing made it, I am interested in buying any new world bear, fox or fuzzie or anything else from June 2018 or earlier. My in world name is Crisp Biscuit
By winnie8
I had started working on a turf shop that was just all kind of animals. I haven't had too much time lately to work on it ... RW is really busy at the moment. I still have to put out all the event animals that I have in storage.

I can let you know when everything is set. And I've promised a few kitties to someone. :)
Hi VP

I am trying to message you in game. I am on a free web chat account at the moment so cannot leave esp mail. (Waiting for my windows lap;top ).

Willing to buy collections of items or decorated turfs (anything considered)

Crisp Biscuit