Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By Dia
Hello,

Is it possible to get a teleporter added near or in the Game Dome? I think it will be helpful as more hosts start hosting in turfs there.

Thanks!
By Dia
Erebus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:00 pm
pfft lol theres one in village :P or the river view turf which riverview isnt far :)
It's a LONG walk all the way back to the Game Dome. I was decorating and I think I got carpal tunnel from all the clicking going back and forth...

also pffft back. :twisted:
By PoCat
Dia wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:03 pm
Erebus wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:00 pm
pfft lol theres one in village :P or the river view turf which riverview isnt far :)
It's a LONG walk all the way back to the Game Dome. I was decorating and I think I got carpal tunnel from all the clicking going back and forth...

also pffft back. :twisted:
Use the keyboard shortcuts, it makes it alot quicker.
Ctrl+Arrows on numpad
Ctrl+5 on numpad ghost/unghost
F-keys = Emotions/Actions

Yes, I agree when doing turf deco I'll admit a teleporter would be nice in that area, as you go all over the world not just to Vmart.
By Cou
I think a teleporter by game dome would be very useful too! I clicked too many times when I was decorating :lol:
By cmasters
I think a teleporter there would be ideal that way for those newbies we hope to entice to join us and folks not as comfortable with the NH portion of the world and those of us running late for a game this would be extremely helpful.

K1