Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By PoCat
The turf mover is great, though I would like to see a few other options made available...

*Shortcuts to gain access to the mover program rather than click move...
maybe have the turf mover become active when we use the Ctrl+Shft method - this would give us better view to see where the item is being put.

*Also, maybe a Shft+Dblclick to cause an unselected item to be automoved (include rotation) to last location?

*And last but not least... a Ctrl+Z if you made a mistake to have it go back to where it last was.

Thank you for letting us give some input for possible changes, and also for all the hard work you all do.
Worlds Away (Vzones) is getting better.
By PoCat
Along with the other possible requests, I was also wondering if we could incorporate a auto-fill (for containers) where we could either type in the name of the item, the .img of the item or all - to have it find and collect insert into a box/next box the requested items found through out the given room.
I hope these concerns can be looked at, with the change of BTGH status I truly hope that we are not traveling that road again. Bill has done wonders on getting us back online and stabilized.