Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By LapinFou (Staff)
I was wondering/hoping that the VIP heads would rotate to other ones since we've had those since we went live.. Any plans to do this?
By Dia
Good question!!

I would also like to know if there are plans to rotate the VIP heads out.
By Dia
I'd like to add to this. We've been out of BETA since June. Are there plans on rotating the VIP AW heads at all?

There has to be some head art that VZones owns other than what is in the vendos now.

Please give us more options.
By goldenbrats2
I'm wondering the same thing. It would be a great idea to help boost morale. Also, curious if they are planning on changing items in Vmart (colors, styles, occasionally different items) or if they plan on the same items permanently.
By David (Staff)
Same items. We won't rotate. Over time will keep adding more.
goldenbrats2 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:03 pm
I'm wondering the same thing. It would be a great idea to help boost morale. Also, curious if they are planning on changing items in Vmart (colors, styles, occasionally different items) or if they plan on the same items permanently.
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
We don't do rotation of items anymore. Every single head that we currently own is available in the VIP area. If a head is missing it's because we can't get the rights or have not yet agreed rights to it. This is still being worked on and as we get new heads or ownership of old heads they will be made available in the VIP area.
LapinFou wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:22 pm
I was wondering/hoping that the VIP heads would rotate to other ones since we've had those since we went live.. Any plans to do this?
By LapinFou (Staff)
Cosmic Andy (Staff) wrote:We don't do rotation of items anymore. Every single head that we currently own is available in the VIP area. If a head is missing it's because we can't get the rights or have not yet agreed rights to it. This is still being worked on and as we get new heads or ownership of old heads they will be made available in the VIP area.]
Thank you for the reply Andy and thank, thank, thank you guys for the Phri heads!!