Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By Spookie
What about offering more accounts for more reasonable prices?
Suggestion: a standard one avatar account?

I think the prices are sky high, there is so much online free play there won't be any reason for a newbie to pay such prices. They be rather searching for something cheaper or something for free.
If I hadn't known the world for so long I would have laughed when seeing those prices and googled for something else.

Spookie
By PetMePlease727
I think a 2 avie VIP account might work too.. Charge a few more bucks than the reg. $14.99 for standard ( like $19.99? ) and it may even out... Of course some VIP'ers will jump at the idea and save $15 … but a lot of standard members will also jump and pay the $5 bucks more for all the perks... Just a suggestion ..

PetMe & Co.
By David (Staff)
The price of the VIP package won't change but when we are ready to push for new members we will offer a single avatar option.
By Spookie
A one avatar account would be great!

BUt we really don't need 4 avatars a Vip account with less avatars would be populair
By Veni
I agree, 4 avatars are excessive for the majority of people here, although I think it should still stay as an option for those who use all 4. An additional/alternative cheaper 2 avatar account would be way better value, is likely to attract more people to our little world, and would likely reduce the level of people downgrading to a standard account.
Veni