Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By crazytball
The way the lottery tics are being sold isn't working too good. I hear there wasn't a draw again Saturday. if it was because not enough entries, if they were sold the was Polly did, there would be a lot more ppl buying. no one is thinking about sending them in mail. if there was an announcement when he would be IW, there would be way more entries. or make a schedule of when he would be IW.
By Madness832
Just saw him, tonight, after missing two weekends.
By Veni
Its difficult for Polly to catch everyone IW from all time zones.

If there was a Lottery guy/vendo placed on the streets in a locale that is used by most each day (either to park or to move through) it would serve as a constant reminder to folks to get their tickets. just a thought maybe.
By wobal
Veni wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:52 am
Its difficult for Polly to catch everyone IW from all time zones.

If there was a Lottery guy/vendo placed on the streets in a locale that is used by most each day (either to park or to move through) it would serve as a constant reminder to folks to get their tickets. just a thought maybe.
Huggs,
a little Sign would be nice.
But we should all know, that we can send the Tokens via Mail :)
Perhaps we need a renewal System for our Lottery <gr&d>

Huggs
Wobsi
By wa_quax
No draw because there are only a few tickets sold?

Oh.. I see.. if there no extra donation for the jackpot, you may only win your own tokens back...

And if there is raised Jackpot or extra prizes ,it would help very much to communicate this fact before the draw.....you catch the mice with extra cheese...

And if you call for a lottery, you can't chancel the announced weekly draw.. this a total show stopper...

And I agree.. selling from Avi to Avi / face to face is much better than any kind of mail in system.. this is nice as back up but we need at least some announced times and locals... I will not run 24/7/ in order to meet the ticket guy and I understand that it is no fun for Mr Lottery to run around the world between all these parking Avis... but If I know, he will be there 5 min before Pan Games at the Panbase no problem to do a fast deal if it matches my time zone.

Or in short:
+ Keep on your weekly schedule no matter how many tickets are sold
+ scheduled times and locals for Mr. Lottery, face to face beats all mail / vendo selling
+ more cheese for the mice!

and if this done.... don't forget to advertise for guaranteed(!!) Jackpot! days before the draw...

just my 2 cents...

Quax
By Lottery
After today's show and lottery draw there be scheduled times to purchase tickets.

You may always use the Post Box in world but I will more than happily facilitate one to one purchases.
By wa_quax
Lottery wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:05 pm
After today's show and lottery draw there be scheduled times to purchase tickets.
Ok... have been there ...but I was alone?

I noticed Mr. Lottery in the entrance of Kymer Radio during Voucher hunt... that was BEFORE the Radio show...

I checked the local after the radio show... and I might missed you...

And I can't see any entry in the games schedule regarding Mr. Lottery... so if it is on regular schedule... on WHAT schedule you are on?

All we need is simply entry in the game schedule ... when and where we meet Mr. Lottery... I have not noticed that....might be my fault .

This is NOT an complain about the work of Mr. Lottery...this is simply an example, how good affords of activities may go wrong!

If there is no ticket sale.. there is something going wrong... I really like the idea of a sales Avi and the one who is it is doing his best.. and he is reading the forum and communicate .. Mr . Lottery is NOT the problem ..he is part of the solution and the fail happens is the idea, that everyone will notice he is online and selling tickets... Mr. Lottery needs help and support!

The Radio show is a good place to be.. even BEFORE the show because there may be an info, if there is a draw tonight and what is the jackpot to win... but AFTER the show.. you can't even tell the ppl that there will be a draw next week... nor what the prize is... this can't work!

PPL need to see a prize for motivation ... if you go for new ticket customers, you need this push.. you ever heard about a RW Lottery telling you: Give me your money.. you may win something in future... maybe...? ( if so.. call the police to arrest the ticket guys ;) )

Yes, we get informed about the last winners.... but.. this was the past and buy new tickets is future thing ;)

Mail is nice for backup... but WA is based on actions and personal communication between avis in world.... so this should be the focus.

I'm very glad to see some feedback here in the forum.. guess this is the most important part of all activities.

have fun ! ( and try to get more of that ... )

Quax
By Lottery
I will address the majority of these the best I can.

Firstly I have now placed a time to come purchase your Lottery Tickets at 9PM VZT on the official VZones Calendar. I will be at the Bank at the Customer Service desk to handle all of your purchase needs. I will leave at 9:30PM VZT as I have other matters vying for my time afterwards.

The VZones Lottery is based on customer participation and as such I am unable to say what the final lottery amount will be until the end of the week. There will never be a missed draw in the future without being otherwise noted here in the forums.

There will always be a donation from Cosmic Andy but the amount may change from week to week. The minimum will always be 20K Tokens.

I will work on other times on the calendar depending on how well the Tuesday purchase time goes.

Lastly as for purchasing tickets after the show... Purchases reopen the following Monday and random visits are handled throughout the week and now accompanied by the times listed on the calendar.

Cheers,
The Lottery Guy