Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By superman81288
Just some ideas I think would improve the game or bring it up to the times. Some seem easy an some seem hard but I really have no idea bc I wouldnt know how to do it.

Mini map? yes everybody eventually learns but it takes a bit. Would be nice to know where youre going or be able to find your way out after youve gotten lost.

"auto walk" feature. Being able to click on that mini map or even to have a spot to enter a locale name and have your avatar "auto walk" there. Sort of like a fast travel.

Holding two items? Using both hands? What if somebody wants to be a lefty? Would be way more functional to be able to use both hands and hold two items or hold one item and still be able to receive tokens/prizes. Also would be nice to be able to flip the items inside or outside, every item just goes to the inside. Would be fun to be able to flip them in or out to make different items look better.

When are we going to be able to paint our feet? Shoes are all the same. Would be nice to add that in to the options on the paint.

I think i forgot a couple more but those are some thoughts I just had. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

I played about 15 years ago and just got back into it, wanna help as much as I can now :) Avatar name is Haunted
By Rachypatchy
i was thinking about minimap the other day what a coincidence

if it was a locale that was a fullscreen map birdseye overview of the worlds with each mini location looking like a little house/park entrance object whatever but having the function of a teleporter. You just click on it and teleport to.

You could put it so that you permanently enter in ghost mode and can't unghost so you don't block the view.

I don't know where the map could go though where it is easily accessible to all, it'd have to be in a temple building or something maybe?

It'd be a lot of walking back to the map i guess unless there were map points like a board near each main location that are like a post/wall with a tiny map on and you click on it "view map" and it teleports you to map room to choose again?
map3.png
map3.png (15.82 KiB) Viewed 6650 times
By Hecate1347
I play another game that does have a lot of the features you mentioned. The other game is a fighting & questing game, so it's different in some respects but a lot of the features could benefit our game. Like the map: on the other game, you click "M" on your keyboard and it brings up a mini map that shows you where you are as a little arrow and it pin points major areas. You can keep that map up and move your avatar to make sure you are going the right way.. the arrow moves as you move, like a GPS.
Teleporting: So in the other game I play, you can teleport by clicking buttons on your control panel. There are 4 ways to teleport in that game but the most beneficial ones I think would be one that takes you to the main area , so like being able to teleport to the main area of a set group of areas - like Entrance to NH, Entrance to Game Dome, etc.
And then there is two features that work together that would be awesome - you can mark an area and teleport back to that area. So like say you had to leave a game to go help someone find their way to the game? You could mark the game area ..go and get the person needing help; have them follow you then teleport back to the game.
Painting shoes: Forget painting shoes. I want to be able to wear different shoes. I've been wearing the same shoes since 1998 :D !!! The other game I have like a ton of shoes and boots; most of them can be painted two different colors.

I love playing both games so please don't think I am saying one is better than the other because that is not the case. There are some things we can do in our world that can not be done in the other game; like pass items to another player. You can pass items to your alt by using a shared bank feature in the other game but you can't give an item to someone else unless it's something you buy with RW money and gift to that person.

Holding iterms: So in the other game, you have a pet or a companion and they help you fight and you can have them out visible to everyone or have them in your backpack ( which holds 50 items btw; separated by feature) - so it would be like you have a bear, a fuzzie, a cat or something else that is by your side and then you have an item that you carry in your hand.
I think being able to get tokens or prizes while holding an item would be really nice too.