Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By kbschwartz61
Ive noticed just recently there have been a few old-timers leave.

This is sad , not only because they are leaving, but also from a more selfish viewpoint... what that may mean for our worlds.

Is there a common reason for why they are leaving?
If there is, is it something that can be addressed?
Is there something else that we as a community can do to help?

What are some suggestions perhaps?
And asking for everything to be as it was way before and demanding that things are returned from way before, is not probably going to help.
Worlds have changed and it needs to keep changing and evolving.
But we are all growing older.. and will slowly drop off our perches so to speak.

I may be sounding like a bit of a worry wort,, but I do not want to lose worlds again.
By Delaney
Management has become much less responsive. Some posts in the forum go unanswered. When I first started here, I was excited because management was so transparent. There was more communication from management. I felt like I was a part of something and could watch it grow and evolve. Something has changed. This leads to speculation and rumors.

There is not a lot going on. It's a bit of a closed society. There are not many conversations taking place "out loud". People are either parked or esping each other. If you don't know anyone, this makes it more difficult to meet people. Vzones has the potential to be a vibrant community.

Delaney
By kbschwartz61
Delaney

I agree about all the parking.
Perhaps we need to look at having prizes on the weekends.
Or the old fox hunts returned... something to try and get people engaged again.
By Delaney
I would love to have event weekends! People seem to get excited about them. It would be great if we could have an event that allowed us to compete on teams.

It would also be fun to have a Shop Hop. Everyone that owns a shop could open them at the same time. Someone could publish a list. I want that right now! LOL

Delaney
By Cosmic Andy (Staff)
Hello,

While a small number of the well known oldies have left the numbers are actually still up month on month.

We are working in the background on many things and you will see more updates rolling out in the coming months.

Two more exciting things I've been working on including collecting just over 4500 contact details of past members to contact & in the process of securing funding to build a complete new mobile/app version which when secured wouldn't be completed until 2020. Voice addon is also being developed as plugin option.

I'm aware we have been slow on customer service and will work to improve that again.
By info1
Dear Andy, After all, some changes of the operators of WA and VZones and the loss again and again of beautiful turfs, items, tokens, pp-paid clothes and other items, after years of co-financing the world through my monthly contributions and the purchase of AW wishes After all our return, I look for honesty and openness, where our world currently stands financially, personally and existentially. I wish that members who have the skills to guarantee the survival of the world and provide their services will be heard and I wish all Inworld engagement in whatever form so that we do not go down again. I hope that all of us - if there are any difficulties - will be informed, maybe there will be a common solution.
I am very sorry to see people trying to sell their stuff in droves with stalls around. This looks more like an end than a wonderful new beginning that we all hoped for!
Greetings
MerritB, Cori , Maxim@, Cori@ann
By wa_quax
@Andy
Oh nice.... heard of so many people leaving WA because they miss a new mobil app with voice option... this is really a killer application we all are waiting for...

Haven't had this issue not on my rather long list of known reasons why people leave ... or even worser... visit on a free account and leave after some hours .. so good to know that you spend some time for the mobile app with voice option....

I also like the many new avis ..all playing Hide and Seek with me ... guess they are all soo busy in the streets, play games, chat with each other... that I simple can't see them because they are afraid of me...

But maybe I simply visited the wrong server?

I know ...reality bites... but closing the eyes and hoping that all we recover if we ignore the problems long enough, does not solve any issue... even the server clock will not jump to the correct value until someone takes care about it..

I agree with MerritB : Community need infos what is going on, what is going wrong and if any kind of help is needed or can be offered.. ( for example there are so many broken links inworld... no help pages, no rules for games etc.. this was on schedule one year ago... and... get lost in space... )

After one year of beta test, world is still not ready for Newbies.. and getting more and more boring for many others... yes.. you told us, it is long way... true ... but we need step stones in between.. and if there are a problems, we have to sort them out... most of us are old enough to accept even bad news and some of us even understand, how much work it is to maintain this terrible old software.

There is still a lot to do till a new mobil app is Top of the list.. and really like the small steps to go... would like to hear about the week instead of the plans for 2020.

Greetings from the basement ...

Quax