Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By Houston
Hi all,
As some of you may already know (or have guessed) I help out with doing the Art Processing for new art coming iw.
Recently we've come across a couple of items from years gone by that are, lets say, "less then perfectly done".

So this is my idea, I would like people to post here if they know of any items where there is something wrong with the way the art item was setup.
i.e. a Hat that sits way to high, a dress with an unpaintable spot, some annimation thats glitchy etc..

I cant promise any fixes will actually end up in world,
and as this will be a project of passion I cant say how long it'll take as it'll be done as and when I have free time,
but I will do what I can.

What I need is the img code (e.g. x.fj_avitAcce04R.img) and a description of whats wrong (e.g sits too high on front view)..
If you like can also send me emails with pictures etc.. too ;)

Houston
By HeartBeat
Oh Yes PLEASE :-)

THING.HMG

I would love to see this head fixed so it can wear accessories! I happen to like this head but chose not to wear it since accessories disappear when placed on it! I would send screen shots but you won't be able to see anything in this case! LOL

Thank you Houston!
By Houston
HeartBeat wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:59 pm
Oh Yes PLEASE :-)

THING.HMG

I would love to see this head fixed so it can wear accessories! I happen to like this head but chose not to wear it since accessories disappear when placed on it! I would send screen shots but you won't be able to see anything in this case! LOL

Thank you Houston!
Wow.. thats... different...
Will see what I can do :D
By Sly
Ohh I have a few that bug me.

- a.sum.fsummer.img the sideways walk. It should be like the a.fae.awfaerie.img body, but it bounces all over the place

- h.fj_saboten.img the white in the left eye is transparent
By Giapet
Houston my Hero,
My monkey recently lost his voice. He is supposed to do a split second screech when he is turned on.
o.ds.94JKnDC111405jca.img

HUGS from Gia!
By Houston
Sly wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:05 pm
Ohh I have a few that bug me.

- a.sum.fsummer.img the sideways walk. It should be like the a.fae.awfaerie.img body, but it bounces all over the place

- h.fj_saboten.img the white in the left eye is transparent
I should have guessed someone would point out something I did way back when...
In my defence that was the 1st body I did <g>.. least I've still got files so will see if I can improve the walk on it..
Will also take a look at the head, thats just the sort of thing I was after :D
By Houston
Giapet wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:04 am
Houston my Hero,
My monkey recently lost his voice. He is supposed to do a split second screech when he is turned on.
o.ds.94JKnDC111405jca.img

HUGS from Gia!
Right, that'll be an IW setting that needs fixing.
One of the fiddle options iirc, been quite a while, lol :lol:
Not something that I can do sorry (Not staff so no powers) so you're best talking to one of the lovely ladies in charge...