Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By essence
Hello,
I have a suggestion we need a spot for avies to park to sell their wares other then all over temple street . A special area designated for selling would be appreciated and it would put everyone with wares to sell in one place :)
By Other Stella
essence wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:16 am
Hello,
I have a suggestion we need a spot for avies to park to sell their wares other then all over temple street . A special area designated for selling would be appreciated and it would put everyone with wares to sell in one place :)
Ess,

What a great idea ... voluntary use of a designated marketplace would be SO NICE, that way alts could be parked there with goods for sale. An easy area to designate would be one or two adjacent fountain locales ... many of them remain empty throughout the day anyway. If folks chose to utilize designated marketplace spaces we would always know which shops were open, and when, and could browse street sellers' goods easily.

Thumbs up from me,
OS
By cmasters
I really like this idea as well. Maybe one local for those that are displaying goods for sale that are AFK and esp's. One for folks that are right there ready to discuss sale with potential buyer.

K1TT1