Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
Could you please create a SubTopic area for this Forum Title.... One for Game Results// One for Gaming Questions//Hosters Request... This grouping is becoming just like FB - easy to miss a Hoster Question or such. Thanks in Advance !
By Thali
I support this suggestion and would add a 3rd subtopic for cancelled/missed games too.
Thank you for considering the suggestions :)
By Devra
BUMP !!!

In addition - I addressed this a long time ago - could we get maybe at least 4, if not 5 DP vouchers & a 4th place Voucher please - with so many alts playing, an avie is lucky to get 2-3 vouchers a month.... Thanks !
By Sly
I keep reading this as SubTropic areas for gaming, wondering where that would be :mrgreen:

Oh and BUMP because this is NEEDED!
I agree with Devra on the amount of prizes. We also need more then one voucher per game. I hardly get to play any games because I am hosting and collecting vouchers one a time is a very slow process and then I miss the prizes I want to buy because I cannot win them like others do. Thank you
By Devra
Could you please create a SubTopic area for this Forum Title.... One for Game Results// One for Gaming Questions//Hosters Request... This grouping is becoming just like FB - easy to miss a Hoster Question or such. Thanks in Advance ! In addition - Something occurred to me in all this down time I have had - in the past Hosts received 3 credits when we hosted - now only 1 - can we reevaluate that ?
I will be moving this next time I can access the net - my net is NOT fixed, but for some reason even my ISP doesn't understand - it is acting somewhat normal at this time - it has be come obvious to me no one from Staff reads this Topic...