Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By goldenbrats2
Is there a way we can get certain items added in the vendos? Such as pools of water, clouds, rain, and sand?
By Sly
I am coming back and I have had nothing restored. Everything is new again to me!!

Things I would love to see in the vendos are:

Everything that the Regency locales sold. That entire building was a decorators dream! Put the mailman in nH and bring Regency back. You want to keep people playing and paying, give them something to do...like decorate! Since we can't have powers to decorate, the next best thing is to have amazing pieces of scenery to decorate our own turfs with. They also have to be priced so that people can afford to decorate an entire turf.

Wall pieces, trails, clouds, sand, roofs, grass, scenery pieces, skies, carpets, doors, windows, the adobe items that DS is built out of. Those are just some items.

On a personal note...I would also realllyyyy like an orange hairbow! (maybe for halloween??)

Thank you for reading :)
By maesilcha
I think I had better post my request about VIP heads for ts here... wish them be sold on vendo in NuYu :D ty
By Sharon Shires
Well I guess I am in the right spot. At least I hope so. I have posted something in Facebook that generated some responses in the affirmative, and was asked to post here. Would it be possible to have a vendo room in VMart Called Celestial? This could include backgrounds for day and night sky and clouds, sun and moon rain and snow etc. These are all things that have been in world previously so would not include new art. (However that would be lovely.) It would give the builders and decorators a bases to build on instead of looking at a blank wall. :)
By Tigerlily
The Vzones Turf Deco Club (TDC) has met twice. Here is a combined list of some of their highest deco desires which they would LOVE to see soon in vendos to help with all our decorating needs.

1. Wall panels
2. Steaming cups of tea/hot choc
3. Glasses of champagne
4. Area rugs
5. Greenery, shrubs, bushes, hedges
6. Little houses
7. Rock paths
8. Clouds
9. Water puddles
10. Sun, moon, stars
11. Lots of requests for the items formerly sold in Regency to come back. If you dont remember what those items were, please ask Kizza and LindyLou.
12. From one active decorating squirrel:
How about a vendo room in VMart called Celestial? With all types of sky, night, day, storm etc. And clouds, rain
and well you get the idea. Would be a good background to build on.

Shameless plug for the TDC:
We are having a lot of fun talking about deco and showing off our creations. There is even a fan page on FB: Vzones Turf Deco Club (TDC). Come to a meeting or just browse our page for ideas. We do turf tours, so that really makes it fun!
By sexycute30
Here are a few suggestions for vendo items we have in the database for us deco addicts!!-Racquel

o.victorianwalls.img
o.vvceilingbeams.img
o.underconst.img
O.fenc02.img
o.sc.51TH062705LR.img
o.sdoor2CR.img
o.argodock.img
o.dracna.img
o.vendodecomed_bits1.img
o.aptarch.img
o.fj_agoraforest.img
o.jungmtn2.img