Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By nodnarb
May be an unpopular idea but what about a system where there is a vendo that dispenses a random item from a pool with different rarities (for example a fox maybe be rare with a 10% of dropping per use while a hat may have a 30% chance, etc).

There could be a token version and gold coin version to increase RW spending. I know some may hate that idea but increased spending ultimately means a healthier game for customers and better longevity.
By nodnarb
Yeah, every play wins something but the prize pool has different drop rates. Think of it this way (as an example, items are made up):

Very Rare Items (5% chance)
  • End of Summer Fox '18
  • Summer Breeze Fuzzie '18

Rare Items (15% chance)
  • That's a Wrap '18
  • Summer Tunes '18
  • August Teddy '18

Uncommon Items (30% chance)
  • Sun Block Visor '18
  • Baseball Glove '18
  • Shell Necklace '18

Common Items (50% chance)
  • August Baseball Cap '18
  • Shady Shades '18
  • Frisbee '18
  • Summer's in Bloom '18
  • August Butterflies '18
By wobal
Hiyas,

I think, the Jesters had such a Kind of Vendo.
And I know, I was very sad, that I get not so often the Fuzzie :P
Don't forget - Only 1 Try per Month per Avi.
Ok, the VIPs have enough Avis to raise their Chances :mrgreen:

Regards
Wobsi
By PoCat
nodnarb wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:31 pm
May be an unpopular idea but what about a system where there is a vendo that dispenses a random item from a pool with different rarities (for example a fox maybe be rare with a 10% of dropping per use while a hat may have a 30% chance, etc).

There could be a token version and gold coin version to increase RW spending. I know some may hate that idea but increased spending ultimately means a healthier game for customers and better longevity.
I actually think this is a GREAT Idea... it would be better if it were placed in say... the Argo... so maybe some of our peeps would be around to help Newbies when they come in?

* Also, the newbies need some form of tokens when they come in... most time they are not VIP, and as such are restricted from ATMs ect... they can't make money... Let's give them something to look forward to becoming a part of our world!!!