Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By PetMePlease727
As per Andy from an impromptu meeting he was gracious enough to hold on 8/19/18 .. I am starting a post about the price of Teleporting (5 tokens) ... The distance from Vmart and NuYu is so far from Village and even further to townhouses.. Did U ever just need one more brick or marble wall and wanna run to VMart to pick it up and place it before next game? Since we're earning 20 tokens an hour, that round trip via TP would be half of our hourly wage.. I hope others feel TP should be lower in price or even free.. I suggest 1 token per TP .. I was told that was the price in DS prior to closing in 2014.. I don't wanna hear about inflation cause our membership prices reflect that..
Please post under this topic if U agree and hopefully Andy will hear us.

Thank U :D
PetMe, Poo & Co.
By Cou
I agree. It would be good to have a lower price on the teleporters. It costs a fortune when you are going back and forth decorating turfs :D
By nodnarb
I like this idea. There are other ways to encourage token spending and for non-VIPers rent is already pricey enough.
By Dia
I agree...please make our teleporters free again!
By Sly
I agree as well. It's easy to think "It's just 5 tokens," but we only make 20 tokens an hour! I stopped using the teleporters because it is too expensive.
By btgh (Staff)
You can walk :) it's good for you!

It's not like in the old days when moving from local to locale could take several seconds. A few clicks and you are there!

Teleports are there as a convienence not a nessessity and therefore currently chargeable.

Bill
By Devra

**Hides and waits to see what happens when Poo reads this :P**

btgh (Staff) wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 pm

It's not like in the old days when moving from local to locale could take several seconds. A few clicks and you are there!

Teleports are there as a convienence not a nessessity and therefore currently chargeable.

Bill
By PetMePlease727
Devra wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm

**Hides and waits to see what happens when Poo reads this :P**

btgh (Staff) wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 pm

TY for ur reply Bill... I have very high speed internet which I also pay alot of money for... I go everywhere online and do ALOT online Shoping, bill paying etc.. It just seems the ONLY place I lag out and have to take time to reboot and relog is in VZones.com... So, Its not totally different from the *old days* ...

Bill
By goldenbrats2
I see workers comp for tendonitis in fingers and thumbs from all that clicking. (lol) If we cant get free teleport then can we get teleports in Vmart and at the door of VIP NuYu? Not to mention Pawn machines in each Turf locale?