Ideas or suggestions to help improve VZ? Let us know and help build the future.
Forum rules: One topic/thread per idea.
Ideas are taken as suggestions and may or may not be implemented.
By Sly
Hi there,

This is for the VZones members in an unofficial capacity concerning avie art items and mostly male avie opinions! This is for NEW art and not things already created.

I can think of one hundred gabillion items to make for female avies from clothes, accessories, heads, bodies etc, but what do MALE avies want to see newly created?

So give me some ideas of things male avies want to see. I can't promise that VZones will allow me (or other avie artists) to make them, but I will see what can happen. If you have links to pictures send them my way. You can also private message me if you don't want to give your ideas here. Or you can see me inworld as Sly or Lil Sly.

I wanted to also make season versions for the male body. I did the Summer Body and I have ideas for Spring. Any particular things you wish your bodies did for the F-keys?

So far for items, I have things with skulls...(looks at Erebus). Anything else!?

And for the ladies, if there is something you are dying for you can also message me and let me know.

Thanks! :D
By Tigerlily
I would love to see bodies that roleplayers could wear, when they felt like playing around. Sometimes a diff body helps get you in the right frame of mind for roleplaying. And other avies see you differently when you LOOK different! Doesnt have to be NEW art, there are bodies in the database we could have access to. For example, Robes bodies for mystical, artistical avies.... pan type bodies for when they were feeling frisky... spritely bodies for when they wanted to be small and delightful... troll bodies for getting down into the mud! The floating hot air balloon is amusing... but the balloon is limiting. Would be nice to have an option to collapse it. Thanks for asking for input, Sly.
By nodnarb
If these already exist then please ignore, but some ideas:
  • Sports related items (I'm Canadian so I'd love to see some hockey stuff)
  • Animated buddies (maybe drawing from 8-bit inspiration, not specifically Mario for example, but inspired from it)
  • Weird/Unusual heads (animals, objects) - I love these things, I know we have a lot but i'd always be excited for more!
I'm a fan of your work, so anything you make, I'll look forward to!
By Sly
Thanks guys! I got a lot of creative and great suggestions here and in world. You all gave me lots to work with and think about.

Hopefully, I can make things people like. Thanks a lot :)