The following rules apply to registered hosts. If you are interested in hosting please contact Pyewacket inworld.
- Two games per hour are allowed on the schedule but they must be different games in different locales. Only staff supported games (vouchers or prizes) may be listed on the schedule. Token Bingo, or other token only games, are considered impromptu and cannot be on the schedule.
- Six players are needed per game.
- No minimum amount of players are needed for Practice Games with Lizard Prizes.
- Only hosts who commit to the Game Schedule will be able to claim prize vouchers.
- Spamming for your game is allowed, but not in a locale that already has a game in progress.
- Hosts cannot play their game or another game while hosting.
- Winners must be posted in the forums in the Game Winners folder in Gaming in the thread set up for you for the month.
- Hosting in your turf is allowed for ‘impromptu games’ only. No monthly games with voucher prizes should be hosted in your turf. Public areas or Game Dome turfs are accepted and encouraged for games.
- If you are going to miss a game, first try to find a sub. If you cannot find a sub and you miss the game then post it in the forums. Sub hosts must be currently active hosts (On schedule and not on LOA). If a host misses games for two weeks without requesting LOA and/or posting in the forum, the game will be removed from the schedule.
- Missed game prizes must be given to your sub or returned back to Pyewacket via VZ Mail. Making up a missed game at another time is not allowed.
- If the host is late for a scheduled game an approved host sub may be used for that game. Sub must wait 10 minutes from the scheduled start time before taking over the game. Sub must get the prizes from the host, if available. If a last minute sub is needed, the host must try to ESP Pyewacket first to get voucher prizes. If Pyewacket is not available, use your own prizes if you have some and get the prizes from the original host later. Otherwise take names and when you get prizes, give them to the winners.
- All players and hosts are asked to be courteous to each other. No harassment, bullying or rude comments will be tolerated to the host or players. Everyone is here to have fun.
- Games must be on the schedule at https://www.vzones.com/games/
- A host may request LOA (leave of absence) if needed. The host must contact Pyewacket to schedule LOAs. LOAs can be up to 2 weeks, after that time if a host does not return, the game can be removed from the schedule. The exception to this is if a host gives us a specific return date. Please let Pyewacket know if you need to take LOA.
All hosts must pre-order the prize sets needed per scheduled time on the Daily Games Schedule. Orders will be for the entire month and will be delivered via VZ Mail. Please send your orders to Pyewacket via ESP Mail inworld at least a few days before the end of the month. Hosts are responsible for ordering their prize sets. We will try to post reminders, but it is up to the hosts to order.